SafeDri Pro Premier Sump Pump System
SafeDri Pro Product Features & Advantages
- Top-rated 1/3 HP Zoeller cast iron pump offers reliability and high-volume pumping
- Built-in alarm alerts when water level rises too high
- Strong, airtight sump cover lid is child-safe and keeps out insects, odors and radon gas
- No need to sacrifice storage space – Items can be stored on top of sump lid
Exceptional performance and value
An effective basement waterproofing system depends on a reliable, long-lasting sump pump. That’s why Ohio Basement Systems offers patented sump pump systems with innovative features designed to work together for top performance, year after year. Even our basic sump pump system, the SafeDri Pro, is a full-featured system that includes the best components available. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Sump Pump Liner: This premium plastic sump liner is the attractive alternative to an open sump pit. Perforations in the liner capture ground water, and a larger opening connects to the interior drainage system. The liner’s airtight lid keeps out pests and debris, while also eliminating the safety hazard of an open sump pit.
- Floor drain: If a plumbing leak or other unforeseen accident puts water on your basement floor, a one-way floor drain in the lid will allow this water to drain into your sump system.
- Alarm: If a power outage, tripped circuit breaker or other malfunction shuts down your sump pump, this alarm will sound when water level rises above the sump pump intake.
- Zoeller cast-iron, 1/3 HP pump: Inexpensive sump pumps with plastic housings are prone to overheating and burnout. All Ohio Basement Systems sump pumps are equipped with powerful, top-quality Zoeller sump pumps. The unit installed in our SafeDri Pro is one of the best, capable of pumping up to 2,280 gallons per hour.
- Pump stand: This patented stand elevates the sump pump intake port to help prevent clogging, which is a common cause of pump burnout.
- Check valve: Installed in the drain line, this valve prevents pumped water from re-entering the sump pit.
- Improved float valve: Cheap “ball-on-wire” float valves are prone to snagging and other malfunctions. We use only linear-motion float valves for reliable, long-term performance.
Looking for product pricing on the SafeDri Pro?
The SafeDri Pro system is only available from a certified installer in your area. Contact Ohio Basement Systems today request an in-home consultation and get a free cost estimate to have this reliable sump pump system installed in your home.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.